Benefits of Cheese
- There is a very high concentration of essential nutrients in cheese including high quality proteins and calcium.
- There are also other elements in cheese such as phosphorous, zinc,vitamin A, riboflavin, and vitamin B12.
- Cheese contains substances called Conjugated Linoleic Acid and Sphingolipids that help prevent cancer.
- Since Osteoporosis is a deficiency diseased caused due to a lack of calcium, cheese is a perfect way to help the bone density of those suffering from Osteoporosis.
- Sodium and cholesterol are the elements that are considered harmful in people with high blood pressure, and hypertensive people are told to avoid them.